Looking for an easy option to improve your Spanish, but without a long-term commitment to a particular day or time?
Maybe you just would like to brush up on a particular troublesome topic, like indirect objects or the subjunctive?
My one-lesson or two-lesson seminars are the perfect fit!
· Surgical-strike Seminars
These seminars meet only once or twice and last from 1 to 4 hours.
They are usually scheduled for Monday or Friday evenings, but based on interest may be scheduled on weekends, weekday mornings, and weekday afternoons.
MATERIALS ARE ALWAYS INCLUDED
· 1-hour seminar: $15
· 2-hour seminar: $30
· 3-hour seminar: $45
· 4-hour seminar: $60
+ show BEGINNING TOPICS
THESE ARE ESPECIALLY APPROPRIATE FOR THOSE STUDYING SPANISH ON THEIR OWN AND FOR THOSE TAKING SPANISH 1 OR 2, EITHER IN HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE.
NOTE THAT "GRAMMAR" SEMINARS DO INCLUDE CONVERSATION AND VOCABULARY, AND "CONVERSATION & VOCABULARY" SEMINARS DO INCLUDE GRAMMAR.
· Spanish Pronunciation & Accent Marks
· 5 Basic Sentence Structures
· Introduction to Verbs
· Overview of Verb Tenses
· Introduction to Infinitives, Gerunds, & Participles
CONVERSATION & VOCABULARY
THESE SEMINARS ARE A GREAT WAY TO SEE MY METHODS IN ACTION BEFORE MAKING A MAJOR COMITTMENT!
· Food & Restaurant
· House, Rooms, & Furnishings
· Everyday Actions
· Sports & Pastimes
· Family & Friends
· Around Town
+ show INTERMEDIATE TOPICS
THESE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THOSE STUDYING SPANISH ON THEIR OWN AT AN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL AND FOR THOSE TAKING SPANISH 3, EITHER IN HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE.
NOTE THAT INTERMEDIATE "GRAMMAR" SEMINARS ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH CONVERSATION AND VOCABULARY.
· Pronunciation & Accent Marks (if you haven't taken it with me as a beginner)
· 5 Basic Sentence Structures (if you haven't taken it with me as a beginner)
· Direct Objects
· Indirect Objects
· Prepositional Objects
· Reflexive Objects
· Overview of Verb Tenses
· The 4 Main Past Tenses
· The Future
· The Conditional
· The Subjunctive (Introduction)
· True Passive Voice
· Other Passive Structures
· Impersonal Structures
+ show ADVANCED TOPICS
THESE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THOSE STUDYING SPANISH ON THEIR OWN AT AN ADVANCED LEVEL AND FOR THOSE TAKING SPANISH 4 OR 5, EITHER IN HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE.
MANY ARE ALSO APPROPRIATE FOR COLLEGE SPANISH MINORS AND MAJORS, INCLUDING EDUCATION MAJORS PLANNING TO TEACH SPANISH.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADVANCED "GRAMMAR" SEMINARS ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH CONVERSATION AND VOCABULARY.
· Pronunciation & Accent Marks (if you haven't taken it with me as a beginner or intermediate)
· Sentence Structures (if you haven't taken it with me as a beginner or intermediate)
· Direct Objects - Advanced
· Indirect Objects - Advanced
· Prepositional Objects - Advanced
· Reflexive Objects - Advanced
· Overview of Verb Tenses - Advanced
· The 4 Main Past Tenses - Advanced
· The Future - Advanced
· The Conditional - Advanced
· The Subjunctive - Advanced
· Adjectives - Advanced
· Adverbs - Advanced
· Infinitives - Advanced
· Gerunds - Advanced
· Participles - Advanced
· True Passive Voice - Advanced
· Other Passive Structures - Advanced
· Impersonal Structures - Advanced